(contact us if you would like to participate in one
or schedule a private group event)
If you would like to be notified of future Day of Listening events:
We can also facilitate similar events for your small group, leadership team, or church retreat. For more information, email contact@enLumenLS.com.
8:00AM – 4:00PM
Introductions & orientation
Periods of guided solitude
Periods of group sharing
5 participants MAX
$45 per person (Partial scholarships may be available.. Contact me for details or if you are interested in funding a scholarship.)
- Use the Registration link to check availability and register.
- Begin praying that God would bless this time that you set aside for Him.
- Clear your schedule completely for the day.
- Notify people as necessary that you will not be accessible on this day. Phones will be in Airplane Mode from 8AM-4PM. If this is not possible for you on this day, plan to do this some other time when you can.
- Bring your Bible, journal or notebook, and a pen. Electronic devices are acceptable for Bible access and journaling, but not for internet access.
- Use the travel time to the location to begin to prepare your heart for a day of listening. Enjoy some silence, gentle worship music, or spiritual conversation.
- Prepare your heart to share freely and to create a safe place for others to share with you.